Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Sailor Peg and I Lost My Leg climbing up the topsails!

I'm still alive...

However I have also worked 13 plus hour Days since Wednesday - with 4 more extra coming at me tomorrow. Everything is moved into our new location - now we're working on taking stock and getting everything organized - it's madness I tells ya. MADNESS! Someone let everyone at the Verdict know i still live.

The Departed was pretty cool - ending was kinda weak.

And The Dropkick Murphys kick all sorts of mad ass.

That's all for now - weep not for me o children of man, for i shall return when the stars are right.

Cheers,
Steve

I'm shippin up to Boston to find me wooden leg!

6 comments:

Mitch said...

SLACKASS!

SteveTP said...

yeah really!

maintcoder said...

Glad to see you back, STP... it sucks to have real life interfere with the web life!

Jon said...

Mitch don't understand. He don't got his Hack license, he don't got no mask, he haven't even made "The Ruuuuunnuh". Mitch ain't no psychic blood brother.

Dunnyman's Castle said...

Mr. Steve, I found ya a pic you might dig over at the Castle....some hot blonde from Galactica....you be the judge....

kevin said...

mr power....(yes i'm half in the bag and at work at the same time....heck it's my last day...) mr power...

it's been over ten days since your last update...i'm just sayin... :P