Thursday, April 13, 2006

I stole this post!

Stolen from Dunnyman originally, and since Dan's gotten in on the act, i might as well also.

10 chicks from films that i dig immensely:


10. Liv Tyler as Maya (Jersey Girl)
Much as i hate the film, Liv is cute as a button in this one... And i love me some Liv. "If you could be Steve Tyler from Aerosmith and sleep with any woman on the planet, who would it be? Me? I'd pick Liv Tyler."

9. Jennifer Connelly as Jenny Blake (The Rocketeer)
I think i have one of these "Girl next door" complexes. Jenny was the all-american girlfriend or something. Cliff Secord, yer a lucky bastard.

8. Phoebe Cates as Linda Barrett (Fast Times at Ridgemont High)
How many young guys in the 80's have Phoebe Cates and the pool scene in Ridgemont High to thank for discovering the joy of women?

7. Katie Holmes as Hannah Green (Wonder Boys)
Gah! She's a hottie, and she's smart! And she has the hots for her teacher! Yer a lucky Guy Tommy, lucky i didn't meet Ms. Holmes first!

6. Natalie Potman as Sam (Garden State)
Ok, so she was more than a little screwed up. But she was damn cute, and he heart was definitely in the right place!

5. Patsy Kensit as Rika van den Haas (Lethal Weapon 2)
Beautiful, with a sense of humor, and willing to go home with near strangers! Plus! She likes her chilli with crushed oreos! Nuff said!

4. Kate Hudson as Penny Lane (Almost Famous)
What rockstar wouldn't want a groupie this shit hot! I wish she'd follow me around on tour!

3. Kate Capshaw as Willie Scott (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)
As long as you don't have to go traipsing around India with her, she's a damn firecracker! Sure she's a little on the dim side, but when it comes time to get busy, she's all business! And those looks! No wonder Spielberg took off with her!

2. Rachel Weisz as Evelyn Carnahan (The Mummy)
Pure beauty! The fact that she's clever as all get out, and a cheap drunk don't hurt either! If i were an ancient egyptian mummy looking for a new bride to rule the world as my queen, i could think of none better!

1. Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
The queen! Radiant beauty, sassy wit, wicked body - Marion had it all - and she could drink Sherpas three times her size under the table, and kick the shit out of Indiana Jones. Yet she had a vulnerable human side, that when kicked in, made her as cute as cute could be. I love her!

That's it for now, i have to get back to work - i'll pop back a little later on with a more normal update!


Cheers,
Steve
"Where there's smoke... There's all 10 of the above fictional characters, in a room, all together, naked."

12 comments:

Mitch said...

Dang it! I'm trying to be unique, so now I gotta take Jennifer Connelly off my list.

Good call on Liv. She can mercy hump me any day of the week.

SteveTP said...

freakin right. Only good thing to come out of Kevin Smith since Clerks was Liv Tyler's appearance in Jersey Girl ;)

You can keep Connelly, just as a different character ;)

Dunnyman's Castle said...

Damn. I forgot Jenny Blake, her ah, into scene was niiiice. Evelyn Carnahan almost made my list, but bringing forth such an obnoxious little shit in the second movie killed any thought of putting her on the list. And hell, I may have to redo my list as Liv's turn as Faye in That Thing You Do really oughtta be on mine...:-)

Mitch said...

I was going to use Jennifer's character from Dark City, but instead I've got somebody I've been...nah, you'll just have to wait and see.

SteveTP said...

And hell, I may have to redo my list as Liv's turn as Faye in That Thing You Do really oughtta be on mine...:-)

That was my original Liv choice, but i just couldn't find a pic of her from "That Thing You Do" that i liked, and i figured Liv in elf ears would be too wierd, and she was a drugged out speedfreak in Empire Records (but damn she was fine!)then i remembered the Shower scene in Jersey Girl :)

bmwracer said...

Dammit, STP, Now yer forcing me to come up with a similar list...

And there's one you carelessly left out:
Stella Bridger (Charlize Theron) from The Italian Job :D

For shame.

SteveTP said...

DAMMIT!!!

I even had Charlize in mind when i started...

I figured you mighta hit out at me for dropping Charlie Baltimore! :)

Jon The Uncool said...

Dude, I don't mean to be encroaching on your territory, but Sarah smiles like Marian Ravenwood...you lucky f**k.

SteveTP said...

You know something... i HAVE noticed that ;)

Beth's smile is pretty damn cute too though ;)

Mitch said...

One problem: What's up with obscuring Rachel's face? For shame.

Oh, yeah, before I forget--Pearl Jam on SNL this weekend!

SteveTP said...

i thought the "harem girl" look was kinda cute ;) (aka: It was the best i could come up with on short notice)


Have to watch SNL for the first time in something like a decade!

bmwracer said...

I figured you mighta hit out at me for dropping Charlie Baltimore! :)

Oh yeah.

Her too. :P