Saturday, February 11, 2006

Knights in White Satin! Never Reaching the End...

It's Saturday, and you know what that means right?

Time for a little freestyle (say what! say what!):


I'm at work see, and the phone has rung about 18 times in the last ten minutes. There should be a law against children using phones to call retail establishments. "No! I don't have bluegoomafoobie for the Game boy Advance! Next time you call back, try asking me for something that actually exists and i may be able to help you out!" I'm feeling freakin awesome today, flu has eased off, leaving me slightly raspy, but otherwise a-ok. Closed up shop an hour early last night thanks to lousy weather and managed to get my driveway cleared out in record time, even crippled with that damn flu as i was. Played some Project Gotham with Sarah and went to sleep nice n early. So today i'm well rested, feeling pretty energetic, and it seems even my arthritis has taken the day off! It's amazing how a few hours in a single morning can erase two weeks of misery.

In other news, there is no other news...


Over to Frank with the Weather...
The Pic is from last year, and from in front of my folks' place, but you get the idea i'm sure ( looks purdy hey?)

Steve is:
Watching: The X-Files / The Wild bunch / Futurama /
Listening to: Sheavy - The Electric Sleep / The Tragically Hip - In Between Evolution / The Trews - Den of thieves
Reading: Vampire Hunter D by Hideyuki Kikuchi
Playing: Jade Empire (xbox) / Project Gotham 3(xbox360) / Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (PSP) / Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PSP)
Eating: Crunchy Peanut Butter biznatch!
Wishing: Not really wanting for anything today - today, life is good!


That's all for now - see ya next week,

Cheers,

Steve
"Where there's smoke... There's someone clearing snow out of their driveway with napalm..."

7 comments:

Mitch said...

Something that actually exists...heh, heh. Last week my brother asked me to look for a charger for a Gameboy Color. He couldn't figure out that the damn thing runs on AA batteries!

Let me get this straight--Sarah puts up with you, nurses you back to health on a regular basis, and plays Project Gotham with you? Come on, no such woman could possibly exist. I think it's really Johnny Zero in a dress.

Watched Pat & Billy yesterday. It's good, but it could have been great.

SteveTP said...

Well - to clarify - i watch HER play Project Gotham - she's not too keen on sharing. And as soon as i pick up the controller she watches a race or two and goes to bed ;)Yeah, she's a good catch though. She's like the Marge Simpson to my Homer, or maybe the Lois to my Peter Griffin, no, the Audrey Meadows to my Jackie Gleason, there we go.

Mitch said...

Lucky bastard.

SteveTP said...

sometimes ;)

Mitch said...

I'm gonna tell on you.

SteveTP said...

Is that a threat or a promise ;)

Johnny Zero said...

he wouldn't be lucky enough to see me in a dress.