Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm an idiot...

Yes, folks - I don't know if i should blame the glue huffing or just blatant stupidity - but i fucked up. Two albums slipped under my radar for the "best of 05 - The Music" post - two albums i have been listening to non-stop since their respective releases early in 2005. The list has been edited and reposted - so feel free to check that shizzle out - to see what the mystery albums were - one was a top 5-er, (clocking at #2! *shock gasp!*) and the other was a bottom 5-er (coming in at #8) I also added another disc i had overlooked somehow when i was creating the list to the honorable mentions section.

So belly up to the bar, click the link, and drink up sucker - as Steve presents his Best of 05 - The Music (Revised in a moment of Clarity)

8 comments:

Mitch said...

Son of a bitch! Now I gotta revise tomorrow's post.

And the link at the bottom of the post ain't working. I had to use the one on the sidebar.

SteveTP said...

link is fixed - thanks bud.

Son of a bitch what? :)
What did i do! :)

Mitch said...

You'll find out tomorrow. All I had to do was re-word something. :)

Dan Mancini said...

You're still a great Canadian, STP.

If you can think of two more CDs you forgot -- thereby knocking Alanis Morissette off the list -- you'll be even greater.

Isn't it ironic?

Uh...not really.

Mitch said...

Yeah, Steve's still a great Canadian. He just needs to lay off the glue for a while.

Alanis blows. Just ask Dave Coulier.

SteveTP said...

Yeah I've always made fun of that tune - but man i can't help but dig the accoustic shizzle :)

Sarah is ruining me - i blame her!

Also really liked that last alanis single, 8 Easy Steps...

Soap said...

It must be Canadian pride because I really enjoy the new Alanis disc as well. Then again, I liked the original disc. Then again, I also like the latest from Kelly Clarkson so I'm going to walk away now =)

ps - good thing you didn't bump Wolfmother off or you would have been kicked out of Cobra!!

SteveTP said...

You can't kick me out of cobra - i AM cobra... what are you, some kind of Serpentor-style usurper - well i ain't no fool fool! I don't play that game!