Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Twofer......

2nd post today...

Just one of those nights. I'm here bored silly, pimping electronic entertainment to annoying unwashed little pukes and contemplating sticking the boxcutter on the counter in front of me into my left eye - just to see how it feels... Then i could get a cool patch and call myself Snake.

Of course - having minimal depth perception and peripheral vision could be a real bitch when driving... so perhaps not...

In other news - i don't think anyone really knows i've moved yet - they're probably either still checking Greenimp all "WTF? Mate?" or they just gave up on me altogether...

Why the hell is everyone raving abvout this? I didn't find it funny really - kinda catchy maybe - but not even close to the fucking brilliant "More cowbell" bit from days gone by... Maybe i just have an underdeveloped sense of humor - or perhaps it's just some subtle thing that us Canuck folk miss.

That's all for now...

Cheers,
Steve
"Where there's smoke... there's a nice jewish couple who went a little overboard with the Menorahs"

4 comments:

Mitch said...

Cool, bud. Like what you've done with the place.

Hope you get to feeling better.

A happy and safe holiday from me to you and yours.

jgodsey said...

"Sad story. You got a smoke?"

I have some nice recipes for those little pukes, but they gotta be washed first...then slow roasted. Hey, everyone has their own holiday traditions...

Anonymous said...

**Gevin
Don't worry, you right. The SNL video does suck.

SteveTP said...

Hey Gev! Nice to see ya!